Joshua Generation Ministries
To touch the world with the Glory and Power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Who We Are
We are a non-denominational ministry built on the Word of God. Isaiah 8:18 says "We are signs and wonders for the Lord our God".
What We Do
We act on the Word of God in Acts 1:8 which says "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth."
By the love of God the Father, the grace of His son Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit we as a ministry witness to the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, so that those who put their faith in Him and the finished work of Calvary can receive wholeness in spirit, soul and body.
We believe His promise that one of us can put a thousand to flight and two can put ten thousands to flight. So we disciple believers to overcome and stand triumphant on the Word of God, so that they in turn can train others to be victorious and complete in Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons:
- God the Father
- God the Son, and
- God the Holy Spirit
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule
- The church will be caught up to meet the Lord Jesus in the clouds at His second coming
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation
- The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross makes available for the believer wholeness in spirit,soul and body
- The fellowship and the manifestation of the fruit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the body of Christ
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation