There Is A Harvest Appointed For You
A HARVEST IS APPOINTED FOR YOU
Sunday Sermon by Pastor Rajesh Mathew, 3 November 2019, Cornerstone Church
Hosea 6:11- Also, O Judah, a harvest is appointed for you, when I return the captives of My people.
- We serve a God who changes situations/ circumstances
- Our Lord has kept a harvest for us. The harvest of a blessing, the harvest of giftings and spiritual growth.
There is harvest appointed for you. Your barn will overflow. Your vessels will overflow.
Prophecy: The HS is saying that there will be a cup that overflows in your life. You will not end empty. Open your mouth and declare--the Lord has kept a harvest for me. 2020 is a year of great harvest.
- Personalise this scripture- From this day forth, a harvest of God’s blessing will be released over my life. I will be not be empty. There is a harvest that the Lord has kept for Cornerstone church,
- The scripture above says…When the Lord brings the people out of captivity. He is a God who changes situations.
- … Those who praise and lift up the Name of Jesus will see situations change for them! This morning, the Lord is changing the situations for people who will open their mouths and praise Him- God is changing your financial, emotional, social, family and job situations. Certain delays that you saw in your life will end. God is about to change things for you!
- Your spiritual levels will change. God will do great things for you.
Jesus is the Lion of Judah. The lion cub has no other option but to become a lion.
Prophecy: Last night the Holy Spirit told me that God is going to give you the roar back. You won’t be intimidated and fearful.
- The season to be fearful, scared, and backslide is over! He is going to give you back the roar, you won’t be scared of the things that you were once afraid of.
- The one who is born again, a child of God, believer, worshipper, is a lion cub. You are the king of the jungle.
God will give you back your ROAR!
Prophecy: There is an authority that God is releasing over your life, authority over sin, over the world, over fear, over every work of the enemy. God is transferring this authority to some people this morning!
God will change you in two levels- emotionally and spiritually, you will be stronger!
PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE WHO’S CIRCUMSTANCES WERE CHANGED BY GOD
1. OBED EDOM
The situation of Obed Edom’s house which had the Ark of the Covenant/ Presence of God was changed. The family that carried the presence of God experienced change and blessing. If God could do that for Obed Edom’s household, how much more for a born again believer and a child of God who praises and prays!
In Luke 13:11-13- 1 And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up. 12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.” 13 And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
- For 18 years, a lady was bent over because of the enemy’s oppression. She came to the place of worship and was touched by the Lord.
- If you worship, God will not allow you to be bent over all the days of your life.
- The situations that have kept you bound and bent over will change. The Lord will lift your head up high. There is a grace that God is releasing over your life to raise yourself up.
Job’s situation changed. What was lost was restored to him in double. The Bible is a book of hope and belief. It puts faith back in you.
- Even if the enemy destroyed everything in your life in one single day, the Lord is able to restore it back. The Lord says, “I am a God of Restoration. I will restore double unto you”.
- Tell the devil this- you want to destroy? Go ahead and destroy what you want. My God is a God of restoration and HE will restore everything back in double.
If you lost your health, He will restore health in double to you
3. MARY MAGADALENE
Luke 8:2- 2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and [a]infirmities—Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons
- Seven demons resided in Mary Magdalene. Nobody allowed her into their homes, they kept her way and never allowed her close to them. She walked like a slave. But when she came to the feet of Jesus, her situation changed.
- Because she had experienced the Lord in her life, she kept close to the Cross even when everyone else left Jesus. Only those, who have the understanding that it is the Lord who changed their situations, will remain close to the Cross.
- She reached the tomb early in the morning on the day of resurrection.
- No matter who denies you, refuses you, those who have seen the Lord change situations for them, will never deny Him. They will remain close to Jesus.
Amos 7:14-15- Then Amos answered, and said to Amaziah: “I was no prophet, nor was I a son of a prophet, But I was a sheepbreeder and a tender of sycamore fruit. 15 Then the Lord took me as I followed the flock, and the Lord said to me, ‘Go, prophesy to My people Israel.’
Amos wasn’t a prophet and neither was he a son of a prophet. He used to pick sycamore fruits. But God removed Him from there and lifted him up to a spiritual inheritance.
In 2019, you need to worship, praise and pray, God will work for you. There should never be a lack to praise unto Jesus Christ. Just open your mouth and praise the Name of Jesus.
- You should be addicted to thanking and praising the Lord.
Be like David, walk free in worship in praise. The devil can never destroy one who praises God.
God changed a Shepherd boy David into the king of a nation.
Judah means praise—even if you do not do anything else, if you would just praise, lift Him up and keep glorying HIM, God will bless you.
People want to be anointed but they do not know how to receive it. Just lift up the name of Jesus. He will fill you with the Holy Spirit and give you new tongues.
November is a month of prayer and worship. The Lord will release a grace and change your worship and prayer. God will do miracles.
Every Sunday we will have the Lord’s Table in November. The service will begin with the Lord’s Table. If you walk in late by 9.30, you will miss it.
Judges 1:2-7 2 And the Lord said, “Judah shall go up. Indeed I have delivered the land into his hand.” 3 So Judah said to Simeon his brother, “Come up with me to my allotted territory, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I will likewise go with you to your allotted territory.” And Simeon went with him. 4 Then Judah went up, and the Lord delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand; and they killed ten thousand men at Bezek. 5 And they found Adoni-Bezek in Bezek, and fought against him; and they defeated the Canaanites and the Perizzites. 6 Then Adoni-Bezek fled, and they pursued him and caught him and cut off his thumbs and big toes. 7 And Adoni-Bezek said, “Seventy kings with their thumbs and big toes cut off used to gather scraps under my table; as I have done, so God has repaid me.” Then they brought him to Jerusalem, and there he died.
Judah should go first. Praise should go first.
Worship and prayer should go first. Everything else will follow you.
1. The Canaanite spirit: The father of Canaan was one of the sons of Noah- Ham. It was Ham who uncovered his father’s nakedness and was cursed by Noah. Canaan was cursed to be a “servant of servants”. o The Canaanite spirit will show the weakness of the people of God and suck their strength and courage out. It will stop you from rising to the level that you should. o That is what the Canaanite spirit does But when Judah came forward, the lord delivered the Canaanites into the Hands of Judah. This morning let the Lord release an anointing that causes you to praise Him.
2. The Perizzite spirit: This spirit creates a break or a breach in your family, business. How do you overcome? Let Judah go before you. If you praise and pray the Lord will defeat the forces of breach in your life.
3. Adoni-Bezek. In the Old Testament, in the book of Leviticus, if a person is separated for God, his ear, his thumb and toes were washed with water and marked by the Blood. That symbolised a consecration unto the Lord.
- Adoni Bezek’s thumbs and toes were cut off. That meant that he couldn’t walk straight. There was no coordination in his gait. Adoni Bezek is a demonic power that destroyed the consecration and holiness of the people of God. The same demonic sprit that destroyed people consecration will be uncoordinated and cut off when Judah goes ahead of you.
The struggle with any sin and bondage that is removing your consecration unto the Lord is coming to an end.
- The Lord will destroy the powers that have made you slaves to sin, the Lord will destroy those powers, and God will give you victory over those very forces that killed your consecration. Let praise go before you!
Prophecy: The Holy Spirit is saying that holiness will not be a struggle from now on for some you.
If you are a child of an eagle, you will fly. If you are a lion cub, you won’t run around like a puppy. You will live like a king and walk victorious in the jungle. You don’t have to be insecure or a fearful.
2 Chronicles 20:22- 22 Now when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated.
In 2 chronicles 20, three kings (Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir) came to attack Jehoshaphat. What did they do there? They worshiped and praised. The greatest weapon that you have is praise. The armies destroyed each other. They left a huge treasure/ spoil in the Valley of Berachah
In the valley of Berachah, a big treasure/ a harvest was found. The children of Israel collected and gathered the spoil.
Your situations will change if you praise and worship. God is releasing a huge treasure over your life
|Be a 6 O’ clock Christian.||With a small needle down and a big needle up.|
|A 12 O’ clock Christian||Both the needles are up indicating that you are only concerned about eternal things.|
|6.30 Christian||Both the needles are down indicating that you are only concerned about earthly things.|
Be balanced. Be a 6 o clock Christian with the big needle on top (the greatest treasure is in heaven) but a small needle is down which shows that even here on the earth, there is a promise of good life and greatness. God will come a second time to take you to eternal riches. But even while y